Intellectual Property Law News
Museum vows to reopen after thieves swipe historic gold
By By KRISTIN J. BENDER and PAUL ELIAS
By By SADIE GURMAN
By By MICHAEL TARM
By The Associated Press
By By JOHN LEICESTER
More Intellectual Property Law Headlines »
- ABA Section of Intellectual Property Law
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) The AIPLA represents individuals, companies and institutions involved directly or indirectly in thepractice of patent, trademark, copyright and unfair competition law, as well as other fields of law affecting intellectual property.
- US Copyright Office Informational circulars; application forms for copyright registration; links to the copyright law and to thehome pages of other copyright-related organizations; news of what the Office is doing, including Congressional testimony andpress releases; our latest regulations; a link to our online copyright records cataloged since 1978.
- US Patent and Trademark Office Promotes the progress of science and the useful arts by securing for limited times toinventors the exclusive right to their respective discoveries (Article 1, Section 8 of the United States Constitution).
- USPTO Web Patent Database Full text database, bibliographic database, AIDS patent database.
- USPTO Web Trademark Database Full bibliograpic text database.
- Copyright and Fair Use Stanford University Libraries & Academic Information Resources, in collaboration with the Council onLibrary Resources and FindLaw Internet Legal Resources, are sponsors of this web site.
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) WIPO is responsible for the promotion of the protection of intellectualproperty throughout the world through cooperation among States, and for the administration of various multilateral treatiesdealing with the legal and administrative aspects of intellectual property.
Ads by FindLaw