Cyberspace Law News
Quadcopters straddle the line between drones and toys
By By The Associated Press
By By RUSS BYNUM
By By ERIK SCHELZIG
By By YOUKYUNG LEE
By By YOUKYUNG LEE and BARBARA ORTUTAY
More Cyberspace Law Headlines »
- ABA Committee on the Law of CyberSpace Online articles, some of which can be read for free by the public, others require password access. Information on the committee, symposia and other draft documents are also online.
- ABA Project on Internet Jurisdiction Focuses on jurisdictional and enforcement issues raised by the growth of electronic commerce.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) The AIPLA represents individuals, companies and institutions involved directly or indirectly in thepractice of patent, trademark, copyright and unfair competition law, as well as other fields of law affecting intellectual property.
- BitLaw Includes articles and links to materials on specific Internet related issues (including web site development, ISP liability, web page linking, copyright issues, database protection and domain name issues).
- Computer Law Association International non-profit association of over 1820 active members in 40 countries. The site includes publications, materials and links on computer law as well as case summaries of computer cases in the US Courts.
- Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) Electronic Frontier Foundation EFF is a non-profit, non-partisan organization working in the public interest to protect fundamental civil liberties, including privacy and freedom of expression, in the arena of computers and the Internet.
- Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) EPIC is a public interest research center in Washington, D.C. established in 1994 to focus public attention on emerging civil liberties issues and to protect privacy, the First Amendment, and constitutional values.
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Ads by FindLaw